PRESS & MEDIA
Press and Media Page
Channel 8 News Now Health.
Learn how hyperbaric oxygen treatment helped someone with a stroke get back on their feet again.
CERTIFIED HBO FACILITY
Hyperbaric Institute of Nevada Achieves Certified Rating from ANDI International.
ANDI International is an international training and certifying agency. A HBO Facility that is credentialed as an ANDI Hyperbaric Facility receives certificates of compliance to requirements. This includes compliance with local code, Compressed Gas Association standards, industry standards for medical practice operations and ANDI’s safety standards for delivery of hyperbaric treatment. For more information about ANDI, visit www.andihq.com.
HBOT In The News and Media
- Unwind in a Hyperbaric Chamber, 5 Over-the-Top Ways to Stay Healthy This Winter, Vegas Magazine, January 30, 2015.
- Number 7 “Hyperbaric Chamber”, Superbowl All-Natural Hangover Remedies, Recess Magazine, an online magazine written by women for Las Vegas women, February 2, 2014.
- Chambers of Oxygen, Stroke recovery story using hyperbaric therapy, Las Vegas’ Channel 8 News Now a special health report, May 19, 2010.
Guidelines for logo use:
The HIN logo includes symbols, words and letters that are associated with the Hyperbaric Institute of Nevada and the services provided. Use of this logo without prior notice, written consent and agreement is prohibited.
- Keep it clean by allowing enough “white space” around the logo so it appears uncluttered.
- Follow other terms and policies as noted in the consent and agreement.
- Don’t use the HIN logo in a way that implies endorsement or sponsorship when one doesn’t exist.
- Don’t change the coloring unless prior written approval has been received.
- Claim rights over the HIN brand whether by trademark registration, domain name registration or anything else.